This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.


(21.10.13) Flu Clinics

This year's flu clinics are being held in October.  If you are over 65 or in one of the "at risk" groups and have not received your vaccination, make an appointment to see the Nurse.


(02 02 12) Sickness Certificates

For the first week of any illness you should use the SC2 self certification form.  These forms are no longer available at reception.  Click here to print a copy of the SC2, once it has been completed take it to your employer.

If your illness lasts longer than one week, you need to see a doctor regarding further certification.



From 1st June 2010 the Out of Hours telephone number will change to 028 3839 9201.


If you change your address

movingChange of Address or Telephone Number

Please let us know as soon as possible if you move house or change your telephone number.

You may use the online form below to notify us of your change of details. The form will open in a new window. Fill out the details and press the Send button.

Click here if you would like to change your details.

Click here if you would like to update your clinical record.

Please Note  -  If you are changing your details because you have recently married, the Practice requires a copy of your marriage certificate.  This can be posted into the Practice or can be photo-copied for you on presentation at the Practice.

If you move out of our area please transfer to another GP near to your new home.  This will automatically trigger the transfer of your medical records.


Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website